Headaches is one of the most irritating reason of pain, which is merely experienced in all age groups. 80% people are complaining about headaches. The three most common types of a headache are tension and cluster headaches and migraines—can varies from mild aches to devastating pain. With a headache, you are unable to concentrate any regular task, so it becomes essential to relieve it to remain the regular jobs. Have you ever listened to the pressure points tension headaches? If not, then you are at right place because in this article we will discuss pressure points tension headaches in detail.
- 1 What are Pressure Points Tension Headaches:
- 2 Soothing Pressure points to get rid of tension headaches:
- 3 Pressure Points Tension Headaches for Head:
- 4 Pressure Points Tension Headaches for Forehead:
- 5 Pressure Points Tension Headaches for Neck:
- 6 Pressure Points Tension Headaches for Hand and Feet:
- 7 Union Valley Pressure Points Tension Headaches:
- 8 Drilling Bamboo pressure point tension headaches:
What are Pressure Points Tension Headaches:
The pressure points tension headaches are recognized for the maintaining the flow of chemicals and energy inside your body. In other words, it is a treatment by which we applied a physical pressure is acupuncture points with the purpose of clearing blockages in these peaks.
Also Read: Sinus Pressure Points
Soothing Pressure points to get rid of tension headaches:
It is said that for relieve pain, you have to find the most sensitive parts of your body and just by applying pressure to them and you will get rid of the pain. As mentioned above, finding the pressure points tension headaches and applying the pressure on those points is one of the relaxed, practical as well as the most straightforward methods for a headache reliever. So, you need to fight your headaches in this direct and efficient way and now don’t let your headache disturb you in your daily tasks. The method is straightforward and easy. It doesn’t contain any hard rules to follow.
Following is the list of Pressure points tension headaches
Also Read: Eustachian Tube Dysfunction Tinnitus
Pressure Points Tension Headaches for Head:
- How to find the pressure points tension headaches on the head? Draw two imaginary lines in head to find this point.
- The first line is between both ears, and the second line is between cranium and eyebrows. The coincide point of both the lines is the exact point where you need to apply force for releasing the headache.
Pressure Points Tension Headaches for Forehead:
- The forehead is one of the sensitive and complex parts of the body. The area between both of your eyebrows of your forehead is very critical in this respect.
- Using your thumb, you need to apply pressure at that point and move your thumb in the upward direction using force for a few seconds and repeat this for 4 to 5 times. You will feel much better within few minutes.
Also Read: Sinus Pain Relief Home Remedies
Pressure Points Tension Headaches for Neck:
- The area at the back of our neck is considered as the sensitive portion of our body. Bind all of your hairs above and slightly to tilt your head back find a hollow at the ending of that hairline.
- Here, you need to place both of your thumbs and use slight pressure for a few seconds. You can continue to apply pressure until you feel moderately better.
With the above mentioned method, you can find out the pressure points tension headaches
Pressure Points Tension Headaches for Hand and Feet:
- You need to find the Pressure points tension headaches on your hands and feet. Hand and feet are very critical part of our body.
- On the thumb, the area between our thumb and palm is important regarding pressure point for a headache. How to locate the specific region? We will discuss it in union valley pressure point part. You need to exert pressure at that point on your hands.
The four important points on feet which are considered as the pressure point tension headache on feet are as below:
- The area is above the first toe of feet.
- Area is below our last toe, in parallel to the area mentioned in 3 in the opposite direction.
- It is adjacent to the bone near the ending of the first toe.
- The area is between the first two toe of our feet.
Union Valley Pressure Points Tension Headaches:
- Union valley pressure points tension headaches helps us to fight against our severe headache caused by tension or worry, within a few seconds.
- It is located in the lower portion of our thumb that is at the base of the thumb. The method for locating this point is simple. First stretch all of your fingers of a hand. Now look for the area of your hand where the thumb of your hand meets the palm.
- Once you have correctively found this point, all you need to do is apply pressure on this area, with the help of thumb and index finger of your second hand for 20 to 30 second. Breathe deep and slow while holding it.
- Repeat the process for at least two to three times, and switch your hands. With this method, you will find sudden relax.
Drilling Bamboo pressure point tension headaches:
- If you are suffering from a headache due to stress or the cold, use the drilling bamboo point for instant relief.
- It is located when your nose meets your eye socket and exactly just below the eyebrows. The distance between the forehead point and the drilling bamboo points are approx. One centimeter on both sides.
- After finding this point, using the tip of both your index fingers, apply pressure to both points at the same time for a minute or two and take deep breaths. You can stimulate each point, too.
Pressure points Tension Headaches also help to relieve in sinus. Here is the list of sinus pressure point on the face.
- Any side of your nostrils
- Between the eyes
- The philtrum area that is the area between your nose and lips
- Bridge of your nose
- Under your cheeks
- The philtrum area (The space between your nose and lips)