Eustachian tube dysfunction caused tinnitus. Many people are suffering from Eustachian Tube Dysfunction Tinnitus worldwide. This disease is not dangerous if it treated in an earlier stage, but after six months it is crucial. So the best way is prevention.
- 1 Brief idea about Eustachian Tube Dysfunction Tinnitus:
- 2 Eustachian Tube Dysfunction Tinnitus Remedy and Treatment:
- 3 Key Points for Eustachian Tube Dysfunction Tinnitus:
Brief idea about Eustachian Tube Dysfunction Tinnitus:
The Eustachian tube is a tiny passage that connects the upper portion of our throat to our middle ears. The motive of our Eustachian tubes is to maintain the pressure in our middle ear. When we yawn, sneeze or swallow, our Eustachian tubes are supposed to open to allow air to flow in and out. But occasionally one, or both of our Eustachian tubes might get worked. It is called Eustachian tube dysfunction tinnitus
Also Read: Sinus Pressure Points
Eustachian Tube Dysfunction Tinnitus Remedy and Treatment:
There are few home remedies available for Eustachian tube dysfunction tinnitus which we will discuss here:
Swallowing activities for Eustachian Tube dysfunction Tinnitus Remedies:
- It is a simple home remedy. The simple act of swallowing activates the muscles in the back of the throat can help open the Eustachian tube.
- Any movement that helps swallowing can help open the Eustachian tube, for example, drinking, chewing gum or eating can help you.
Yawning is even more effective than swallowing activities because it is a stronger muscle activator.
- If the ears still feel full, then try to forcefully open the Eustachian tube by taking a deep breath and blowing while closing your nostrils and the mouth.
- If you felt a pop, then you have succeeded. If the problem continue despite trying to open the Eustachian tube, you may need to discuss this with your doctor.
Also Read: Sinus Pain Relief Home Remedies
Clear Eustachian tubes for Eustachian tube Dysfunction Tinnitus:
- Using ear popper device to help clear your Eustachian tubes, it helps you. Use it three to four times a day, and after some time, it will help re-open Eustachian tube. It is costly, but it is worth it.
- Turmeric liquid has a great effect on inflammation and has helped in tinnitus Take super strong high quality turmeric liquid.
- You can find it on Amazon, just search Health Ranger’s Organic Turmeric Gold liquid extract.
Maintain your diet:
- Eliminate common allergens from your nutrition as much as you can, because there may be the chance of growth of Eustachian tube dysfunction tinnitus.
Key Points for Eustachian Tube Dysfunction Tinnitus:
- Caffeine makes tinnitus worse in many cases, especially in pulsatile tinnitus.
- Colloidal silver does not affect Eustachian tube dysfunction tinnitus
- Rife machines do not have any effect on Eustachian tube dysfunction tinnitus.
- Cannabis does not affect tinnitus; it may even make it more annoying temporarily.
Use of Neti-pot for Eustachian Tube Dysfunction Tinnitus:
- If you have a Neti-pot, then use it to reduce the effect of Eustachian tube dysfunction tinnitus.
- Angle your head in such direction so that the warm salt water is going into your nostril and comes out your mouth. By this way, it passes right over the opening of the Eustachian tube.
- Instantly after the water starts to come out of your mouth, while the opening to your Eustachian tube is still saturated with water, “pop” your ear by closing your nose and blowing.
- When you are done this, as some of the water goes into your Eustachian tube when you pop your ear, you will hear a screeching sound.
- Repeat this few times and more water will go in it. Then let it come out. You can touch your toes few times, move your head around to help the drainage.
- It will be beneficial to clean out your Eustachian tube. It has an immediate effect on tinnitus which is caused by Eustachian tube issues.
Gingko for Eustachian Tube Dysfunction Tinnitus:
- Gingko Biloba is herbal medicines. It enhances blood flow to the edges of the body, mainly to the head and brain. If your tinnitus is due to cardiovascular problems, Gingko is likely to help. Otherwise, it will just improve your memory.
- Take 240 mg of a standardized Gingko in the form of a capsule daily but divide it into doses. The product should claim to contain 24% or gingko heterosides or ginkgolides.
- You will notice that your thinking is sharper within 6 to 10 days. But relief from tinnitus will take longer period; about six weeks. Once you feel relief, you can lower the dose to 40-60 per day.
Zinc and B12 supplements:
- Zinc, ideally found in the picolinate form. Daily 90-150 mg for 3-6 months may help, especially if zinc is low in your body. If zinc pills taste bitter, then you are not zinc deficient.
- If zinc seems to have little or no taste, you are zinc deficient. Studies on zinc indicate that zinc is helpful in age-related tinnitus and hearing loss.
- Vitamin B12 deficiency has been reported to in people who exposed to loud sounds, and who have developed occupational Eustachian tube dysfunction tinnitus and hearing loss. Intramuscular injections of B12 of 1000 mcg per week reduced tinnitus severity.
- It is only available with the doctor. You may find a doctor who will show you to do this at home, and give you a prescription for the syringes and inject able. You can use vitamin B12 pills also.
Before you try these Eustachian tube dysfunction tinnitus remedy first check the symptoms of it
Signs and symptoms of Eustachian Tube Dysfunction Tinnitus:
People with some Eustachian tube dysfunction tinnitus may experience signs and symptoms of:
- Occasional poor balance: While walking you may feel that your balance is not appropriate. It might happen because of Eustachian Tube Dysfunction Tinnitus.
- Intermittent ear fullness
- Mild hearing loss (an attenuation of sound)
- Ear popping or cracking
- Mild hearing loss (an attenuation of continues)
- Ringing in the ears (tinnitus)
We hope this article is useful to you. If you have any problem or doubt regarding Eustachian tube dysfunction tinnitus, please ask us without hesitation.